WHO’S IT FOR?
Our sessions are based on ability, so we don’t enforce strict age limits, we want every child to be able to learn to love music no matter their age. Most of the children in these sessions are aged between six and nine, so if your child is older, they may prefer to start at in our Junior sessions.
Talk to us today, and we’ll find the perfect fir for your budding rock star.
WHY IT ROCKS
We give every child the opportunity to try lots of musical disciplines, so they’ll naturally find an instrument that inspires them. Working their own pace, they’ll be encouraged to try out every role in the band, playing guitar, drums, bass, keyboard and vocals, we’ll also give them group and solo opportunities to perform so they can find the right fit before moving onto our Junior Sessions.
Through fun musical games and hands-on tuition your child will learn performance skills as well as more fundamental musical skills like chord and scales.
Our experienced tutors will ensure every child in the group gets the right level of tuition to keep them engaged and excited about music. Each session has no more than ten children, so everyone gets quality time with the tutors as well as being part of a great team environment.
All Star OBJECTIVES
- Gives kids access to try lots of instruments
- Experienced tutors help students get the most from each instrument
- Develops knowledge of basic musical concepts
- Builds confidence as students are given the chance to lead the band
- Weekly performances to parents reinforces learning and progression
- Encourages passion in music which creates life-long interests