These terms and conditions apply to any All Star Rock School sessions, complimentary sessions, or other All Star Rock School experiences we provide (referred to below as “All Star Rock School Activities”) to you.
- Who we are and how to contact us
- We are All Star Rock School, the trading name of B65 Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 9915410)
- If you have any queries or wish to contact us you can do so by email at email@example.com.
- The booking process and Your contract with us
- To book a student onto an All Star Rock School Activity you must complete all the details requested on the booking system. The link to the correct booking for is location specific so we will provide this to you directly. By booking an All Star Rock School Activity or attending an All Star Rock School Activity you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- We are not obliged to accept your booking but if you are a returning customer re-booking at the end of a term of sessions for a further term of sessions we will try to accommodate your request.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking and at this point a contract is formed which includes these terms and conditions.
- If the person placing the booking is not the person who will be dropping the student off at the All Star Rock School Activity then you are responsible for ensuring that they have read and comply with these terms and conditions and you are responsible for that persons behaviour and any breach of these terms and conditions by them.
- Price and payment
- The price of the All Star Rock School Activity which you wish to book will be the price we tell you at the time of your booking.
- All payments must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Transaction charges may apply for some credit card providers.
- Fees are reviewed annually.
- Our right to make changes
If we have to make changes to these terms and conditions and such changes affect your rights under these terms and conditions or your experience of booked All Star Rock School Activities in a material way you will be notified in advance of the proposed change. In these circumstances you will be able to terminate the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any booked All Star Rock School Activity which has been paid for but not yet completed.
- Your right to cancel or make changes to your booking
- All bookings are final and we are not obliged to issue any refund should you decide not to continue with your All Star Rock School contract. If you need to pause your attendance then we will endeavour to accommodate this but we cannot guarantee the availability of service for the student on their return.
- If you are terminating a booking for of regular sessions we will try to fill the place(s) you have booked with other customers. If we can fill your booked place(s) with another customer then you will be refunded any advance payment you have made for that part of your booked All Star Rock School Activity which has yet to be provided to you and which has been provided to another customer.
- Any refunds due to you will be made as soon as possible. All refunds will be issued using the same method you used for payment.
- Complimentary session
- Any student who has not previously attended All Star Rock School has the option to try a complimentary session before you decide whether to book the paid sessions. There is no charge for this complimentary session but it should be booked in advance using the usual booking system link. Please note this offer is not available for any student who has previously attended an All Star Rock School Activity.
- If you receive a gift voucher for a complimentary session this is also not available for any student who has previously attended an All Star Rock School Activity
- Events outside our control
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If your booked All Star Rock School Activity is delayed by an event outside our control we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for such delays, but if there is a risk of substantial delay we may decide to cancel the session and offer you an additional session at the same booking time on a future week without charge.
- Your Responsibility
- You promise and represent to us that:
- the information you provide at the time of your Booking is complete and accurate and that any changes will be notified to us immediately;
- when attending any All Star Rock School Activity, neither you nor any student attending will knowingly be suffering from any infectious or contagious disease(s);
- Any photographs or video footage you take of an All Star Rock School Activity shall only be shared with friends and family.
- If there is a risk that the student attending the All Star Rock School Activity suffers from a medical condition that may require the administration of medication that you or a carer will remain in attendance or the student should, unless we have otherwise agreed in writing, be able to administer it themselves.
- Any medication must be clearly labelled and you acknowledge that we do not administer medication.
- You agree to comply with all health and safety rules and procedures in place at the venue where the All Star Rock School Activity is being held.
Important – Please read the following
Whilst we give you the option to provide us with information about your child’s health and needs, you acknowledge that neither we nor our staff are medically trained and are not qualified to assess whether you or your child are fit and well enough to take participate. Please contact your GP if you are in any doubt before booking.
- Right to exclude
- We are entitled to exclude you, or any accompanying student from the booked All Star Rock School Activity for such period as we specify (which may be permanently) if in our opinion the behaviour of any of you is unacceptable, detrimentally disruptive or puts others at risk. In these circumstances the price you have paid for that All Star Rock School Activity (or part of it which you have been excluded form) will not be refunded and where we agree you, your carer and the student accompanying them may attend the next session in that All Star Rock School Activity.
- Each student shall be required to sign a Behaviour Code of Conduct. Attendance of any All Star Rock School Activity shall be deemed as acceptance of this Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct is available on our website at https://allstarrockschool.com/codeofconduct/
- Exclusions of Liability
- We are only responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us where we have either failed to comply with these terms and conditions or have failed to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, you and we knew it might happen.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees agents or sub-contractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and for breach of your legal rights, including the right for the All Star Rock School Activities to be supplied with reasonable skill and care.
- As the All Star Rock School Activities are for domestic and private use and enjoyment we are not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- Your legal rights
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to the All Star Rock School Activities. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk. Nothing in these conditions will affect these legal rights.
- How your personal information will be used
We will use the personal information you provide to us strictly in accordance with the terms of the All Star Rock School Privacy Notice which is available on request but can also be viewed on our website at https://allstarrockschool.com/privacy/
- Any notices to be sent under these terms and conditions must be sent by pre-paid first class post or hand delivered to the address of the recipient or emailed to the recipient’s email address and shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 48 hours of posting if sent by post, and immediately if hand delivered or sent by email with confirmed email transmission.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organisation and will contact you should we do so. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms and conditions to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- We operate in accordance with All Star Rock Schools Safeguarding policy which is available to view on our website https://allstarrockschool.com/safeguarding/
- Each provision of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between you and us. No statement or promise alleged to have been made and which is not contained or referred to in these terms and conditions shall be binding or form part of them.
- This contract is between you and us in respect of your booking and no-one else. Except for us no other person, organisation or entity of any kind shall have any rights to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do something which you are required to do under these terms and conditions or we delay in taking steps against you where you break your contract, this does not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us from taking steps against you at a later date.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.