WHO’S IT FOR?
Our sessions are based on ability so we don’t enforce strict age limits, we want every one to be able to pick up music not matter their age. Most of the students in these sessions are aged between 12 and 19, if your child is joining the Seniors without having been part of our other sessions they may want to take on some additional tuition which our tutors can offer.
WHY IT ROCKS
Senior sessions are structured around a band environment, ideally with the students creating their own bands. The students will choose and learn rock tracks with experienced tutors while designing their gig set lists. The level of tuition is tailored to the individual student but we’ll be arming them with the technical skills needed to attack their grades if they choose. Each week new tracks will be introduced that require students to learn new disciplines that cover their instrument but also in areas such as production and performance.
Sessions are designed to introduce skills that build teamwork and collaboration. We organise a schedule of public events and we get our students involved in the preparation so they take ownership of their performance and their roles in their bands. Every week will include rehearsal time where each student is encouraged to take the lead, developing confidence and leadership skills. The band members will also spend time exploring things like band identity, marketing and business skills so they can take their bands to the next levels if they choose.
Our experienced tutors will ensure each child in the group gets the right level of tuition to keep them engaged and excited about music.
All Star OBJECTIVES
- A supportive environment to create new bands and aid their development
- Experienced tutors help students master their instruments
- Develops knowledge of musical disciplines in line with formal grading expectations
- Builds confidence as students develop their musical identity
- Public performances to channel their inner rock god
- Encourages passion in music which creates life-long interests
- Collaborative environment teaching teamwork and building great friendships